Friday, May 15, 2009

St.Pancras International

I'm sitting in some posh restaurant enjoying free wi-fi through the international railway station - checking things out pre - morning of train journey. I'm waiting for the tall androgynous woman to come and get my order but it looks like they're shutting the kitchen down. Maybe if she had you know- gotten to me on time and had some sort of proper way of categorizing the tables she would realize that I'm sitting here absolutely hungry for some overpriced food. But no she's wandering around the outside patio and nobody really cares that I'm taking up space.
It's my first night in a hostel and I don't know if I quite like it yet. Oh, she walked by and saw that I was sitting here, I wonder if she'll come back. Perhaps it's because I'm not sitting in the dining room - but there was no room there - or none that I was fond of.

No comments: