Tuesday, August 18, 2009

the song of purple summer

Ah pleasure overload! Reading this interview with Sharlto Copley and finding out that he improvised in District 9, and listening to all this awesome music and seeing all these wonderful pictures of Lapo Elkann - it's honestly - it's been a summer of wonderment and I think.....I think this might be why I'm having a hard time reading at the moment - because all I can do is constantly crank out this writing about how just....amazing everything feels and how in *awe* I am of the world and the beauty of absolutely EVERY single thing.
I know - it seems like I'm high - and maybe I am in a way. It feels like every now and again lately everything slows down and I'm able to focus on the minutiae and detail of fragments of my life. As if I were taking a still frame and enlarging it until I could see the dew drops on a bumblebees fuzzy backside.
I still can't believe he *improvised* - how....absolutely stunning.
Gonna run away now.

No comments: