Wednesday, January 28, 2009

hot springs

It's snowing outside and I have to travel to class.  I was in the shower (my sanctuary) thinking about how I want to spend the rest of my life in warm/hot water until you can't recognize me from the pruning.  I wondered how I could make this possible - and then I thought, HEY! Iceland! Hot springs!  Then I imagined a scenario where I left at the next possible opportunity and realized that possibly because their government is in turmoil or non existent - their airlines might go out of business and I'd be stuck there have have to change my last name to Istvansdottir or something like that.  Crazy patriarchal societies.  Which reminds me of the government in the states and how I feel so hopeful for them, and darn it, why is Rahm Emanuel so attractive?
I was also imagining having Star Trek transporters in each of our houses.  Get dressed and say "energize".  That would be heavenly.....

No comments: