Monday, January 12, 2009

cruelty is the wrath of my instrument

I've been waxing poetic on an email that has just been sent to M.  Our perspectives are so incredibly different and we seem to be polarized in this deadlock.  I have lost sleep.  Oh hell - I am not actually sleeping at all lately - not at night anyway.  
On my docket today - 

Latin American History class - give Stuart Christmas present
Robarts - pick up the course books for the Post Napoleonic Europe class that I ordered from the Internet (they're going to take a while to come)
Registrar - fill out financial grant documents - no OSAP = tough luck with expensive texts
Find a room and do the Leviathan reading for Philosophy of Human Nature

Hm - as I study that list I realize I'm having fun at school.  I wonder if I can fit climbing with P somewhere in there.  I should also probably pick up some CD cases for the TMV stuff I'm making for Prof.  And maybe I could check what book I'm supposed to be reading for American Lit.  Suddenly my week looks too busy to worry about M.

Oh and I wanted to post this partial list of the words of phrases I've been collecting, I like these because of the way they sound.  I was telling JH the other day about how whenever I find a word I have a great affinity for - I know it's the right one because of the image I experience in my limbic brain.  It's a half hollow frosted glass sphere rocking from side to side in the black ether.
Said list - 

glossolalia
de facto
momentum
fallacy
viscera
construct for comfort
pneumonic
latent
recondite
sonorous
temporal
alveolar lavage

end transmission.


3 comments:

Behzad said...

*sees a man acting tough in a Burberry hat, frosted latte in hand*

Says to self in silent mockery: "LLLLATENT"

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Peter. For the record, you can't experience images in your limbic brain, it takes place in the lateral occipital gyrus (cortical material, not part of the reptile brain).

Karis Malszecki said...

interesting...some of the words are a bit of a surprise