Thursday, December 25, 2008

your pneumonic tongue

Ah Christmas.  It wasn't nearly as miserable as I kept imagining it would be.  I've spent it listening to TMV.  I have this harebrained idea to write them a letter begging them to let me join them on tour for a year or so.  
Some things that have been swirling around in my head:

-write the snail mail to TMV
-start my interpretation book
-find and in-shower mp3 player

also I've been somewhat morbidly obsessed with the idea of finding out the intimate details behind the attraction of N and his new B.  I want to know the differences - the likes and dislikes, the fascination with a new creature - what's different.  I think it sparked with me finding a picture of Cedric with his inguinal ligament exposed.  It is my favorite part of the human body, especially on males.  When exposed it gets me all bothered.  I wonder if there's that kind of appreciation there.

No comments: