Tuesday, October 27, 2009

things I will miss about living at home

  • my brother no matter how annoying he can get - today I enjoyed listening to him sing along with some horrible song on the television
  • hugging my mom after a long day
  • the dyson ball - seriously, I love that thing
  • the really deep bathtub in my mom's bathroom
  • the Slovak accents - the awesome figurines of the complete old city on the bookshelf, the ceramic art, the corn husk dolls
  • the butterfly collection
  • the dogs, no matter how annoying they are too
  • the proximity to the airport and the soothing effect that watching airplanes fly by really low has on me
  • the trees on our street - the canopy of our neighbourhood
  • living on the same street as Calvin and Eva and their kids
  • the backyard
...and many other things I'm sure I'm forgetting at the moment

No comments: