Sunday, March 29, 2009

I find lentils completely incomprehensible!

Another weekend and another great episode of Dollhouse, I especially loved how Topher has a drawer of "inappropriate starches". I'm working on my history essay and I'm watching Band of Brothers in the background because I haven't watched it in a while but I've seen it enough times that it won't completely take away my focus. I'm currently on the episode "Replacements" and one of my favorite moments in the show just passed. Easy Company lands in Eindhoven and private Webster and two of his fellow privates are in the outskirts of the city when a man comes out of his cellar/air raid shelter. He talks to the men and his little boy comes out and Webster gives him this big bar of chocolate. The boy had never tasted it and gets this absolutely delightful expression on his face and Webster is completely enthralled. The accompanying music is incredible and overall it's one of the best moments of the series. Go Michael Kamen (he did the music for Band of Brothers....and also Iron Giant, a Brad Bird film).
Back to essay....

No comments: