Saturday, April 11, 2009

day of the baphomets

I wonder how long it is going to take Darth Vader to realize that I changed the wallpaper on his computer to an image of Red Son (alternate universe Superman - if he had landed in Russia instead of the U.S.) from a random windows beach scene. The image of Red Son is great because instead of the "S" he has a hammer and sickle on his chest, and Darth hates communism.
We had an interesting conversation today, and by interesting I mean banal. He told me I'm not allowed to have people of "color" in the house. And he specifically meant "black" people. Somehow he heard that my friend G was over - I think my brother told him, and he got hilariously angry! "I can never leave my house because.....". It's so pathetically absurd...I don't even know what to say.
I do not under any circumstances understand what my mother sees in this neanderthal. She's still incredibly attractive for her age, as evidenced by the gorgeous men who walk into her office and offer to take her out to dinner - forward thinking, upright citizen type men, who would be a better example for my half brother to look up to than this...trash. Bygones.
Wow, my train of thought is completely lost. I was sitting in the shower today and had all these great conceptual ideas to think about and hash out here and now they're all gone.
Ah....yes....I was feeling kind of sad about where my life is going right now. Lately I've been feeling awfully mediocre, it happens when the majority of the people in your life can be described as pretty damn brilliant, or just ridiculously intelligent. It doesn't help when some of them are also professors, but on some level that's more comforting because they just have so much more experience in general. It makes me think this direction I'm heading in is somewhat boring and useless...when really I could be doing something incredibly exciting like theoretical physics or becoming a surgeon, now that I've gotten over my reaction to gushing blood and viscera. But it almost feels like it is too late. Time to eat some cheesecake G left.

No comments: